This copycat recipe for the appertizer saucy shrimp found at the Bonefish Grill is so good. I found this recipe at Spicy Southern Kitchen
Saucy Shrimp (Bonefish Grill Copcat)
Course: Appetizer Cuisine: American Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 12 minutes Total Time: 22 minutes Servings: 6 servings Calories: 289kcal Saucy Shrimp tastes incredible served over crusty bread as an appetizer. Sun-dried tomatoes give it a concentrated tomato flavor and feta cheese and kalamata olives add a little saltiness.
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon heaping tomato paste
- 3/4 cup clam juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Season shrimp with salt and black pepper and place in pan. Cook just until pink on both sides and remove from pan and set aside. At this point they should be somewhat undercooked because they will finish cooking in the sauce. Careful not to overcook them or they will get rubbery.
- Add remaining tablespoon of butter to pan along with garlic. Cook garlic for 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste and clam juice. Stir to mix tomato paste into clam juice. Let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add white pepper, salt, sugar, lime juice, cream, and sun-dried tomatoes. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan and add olives. Cook just long enough to cook shrimp through (just a minute or 2)
- Crumble feta cheese on top and serve.