Teen gets Serious Burns from Cell Phone

In a suburban Chicago neighborhood Jacki Fedro presented her 13-year-old daughter Gabbie with a T-Mobile LG d500 for Christmas, hoping to make things a little easier for more than just her daughter. Jackie was sitting downstairs one night when out of nowhere she heard a blood-curdling scream coming from Gabbie’s room. Her daughter ran downstairs and she finally saw what had happened – Gabbie had gotten a severe burn around her neck. When she plugged her phone into the wall the necklace she was wearing around her neck touched the wires and the current was more than enough to cause some serious damage.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s