Home

Kevin Woodward put the Eleaf iStick on charge overnight but was woken with the feeling of a “blowtorch” being held to his face. He extinguished the flames with a pillow and was rushed to hospital, where he is being treated for burns to his arms, hands and face. Kevin, 30, says his three-year-old son Taylor James is lucky to be alive after getting out of the bed just hours before the explosion. Recalling the moment the Chinese-made device exploded, he said: “I woke up and the right hand side of my face was on fire. “It felt like someone was using a blowtorch on me. I didn’t have a clue what was happening – it was like a horror movie.

ecig_land1_2645181a.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s