Home

A British teenager who used cans of deodorant in lieu of bathing died from inhaling gas. Police found 42 aerosol cans in the room of Thomas Townsend, 16, of Folkestone, Kent in southeast England.

According to his mother, Sally, Thomas would spray half a can of deodorant on himself instead of taking a shower, then spray aftershave to cover up body odor. “He would go through a can a week,” she told investigators. “I didn’t know he had so many cans in his room but he was a big hoarder.”

deodorant

Advertisements

One thought on “Teen Dies Using Too Much Deodorant

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s