Couple Die from Carbon Monoxide While Having Sex in the Car

A couple was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in their car, reports claim. Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, left the car running with the windows up for at least 90 minutes when they pulled over in Glencoe, Kentucky, on May 13, when temperatures dropped to 4C. The odorless gas poured out of the rusty tailpipe as the couple had sex. They were found at 6.40 the next morning by Long’s brother, Kevin, who was walking his children to the nearby bus stop.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s