Home

Two British journalists were hospitalized after biting into a burger that contained a spicy sauce said to be hotter than the ingredients used in pepper spray. Arron Hendy and Ruari Barratt were dining at U.K. eatery Burger Off. Each took one bite of the “XXX Hot Chili Burger.” Minutes later, Barratt began suffering from severe stomach pain and soon lost feeling in his hands. His legs also began shaking and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. “I was in so much pain I was telling people I felt like I was dying,” Hendy said. “It’s embarrassing but it felt that bad.If you’re thinking of trying this burger for a dare, just don’t.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s